Jobs West is a free service that assists employers to find, hire, train and retain qualified entry level staff.
Our services include:
- Prescreening and assessment
- Consultation to determine job requirements
- Matching qualified candidates
- Onsite training
- Long term support
What Can Jobs West Do For You?
- Meet your Human Resources needs
- Meet with you to determine needs
- Job Seekers matched and employer interviews the candidate
Services to Employers
- Determine employment expectations
- Support employers to "job carve" thus freeing up more highly paid staff
- Pre-screen applicants
- Support the interview process
- Provide wage subsidy information and liaise with subsidy resources
- Provide education/support for supervisors and co-workers
- On-the-job training
- Follow-up support as necessary
- Retraining if the job description changes due to promotion or reorganization
Benefits to your Organization
Many individuals placed by Jobs West have remained in their position for over 10 years
On Site Training
We provide on-site training for your new employee to meet the requirements of their job description thus eliminating the need for the time-intensive and expensive training costs. Once the job requirements are met, Jobs West staff will gradually spend less time on sites.
Reduction with Staff Turnovers
We have found that our candidates typically seek, routing, entry-level positions often these are the positions that employers have either trouble filling or are considered high turnover positions. Traditionally, our candidates are loyal, long-term employees, who bring commitment to their positions.
Services are free
Jobs West provides a variety of free services to both employers and job seeker.
Fur Further Inquiries please contact Jobs West or download a copy of the Jobs West Brochure.